Case Style: Dixie Agustino v. Anthony Debernardis
Case Number: CJ-2012-3007
Judge: Dana Kuehn
Court: District Court, Tulsa County, Oklahoma
Plaintiff's Attorney: Patrick W. Wandres, Wandres Law, P.C., Tulsa, Oklahoma
Description: COMES NOW, Plaintiff, Dixie Agostino, and for her claims for relief against Defendant, Anthony DeBernardis, does hereby state and allege as follows:
1. Plaintiff, Dixie Agostino is a resident of Tulsa County, State of Oklahoma, and was at the time of the incident which gave rise to the claims for relief set forth herein.
2. Defendant, Anthony DeBernardis is a resident of Tulsa County, State of Oklahoma, and was at the time of the incident which gave rise to the claims for relief set forth herein.
3. This matter arises from a traffic accident in Tulsa County, City of Tulsa, State of Oklahoma.
CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
4. Plaintiff hereby restates and incorporates herein, by reference, all allegations set forth above.
5. On or about the 20th day of October, 2011, near the intersection of 21st Street and Lewis Ave. in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Defendant Anthony DeBemardis negligently operated a motor vehicle, causing the same to strike the vehicle operated by Plaintiff.
6. As a result of Defendantâ€™s negligence, Plaintiff sustained serious personal injuries; was prevented from transacting her business; has and will suffer pain of mind and body; has and will incur medical expenses; has been disabled; and has been disfigured.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiff prays for judgment against Defendant, for (1) actual and compensatory damages in excess of $10,000.00 for the claims set forth above; (2) statutory pre-judgment and post-judgment interest; (3) Plaintiffâ€™s costs, including reasonable attorney fees in prosecuting this civil action; and (4) such other and further relief as this Court may deem just and proper.
Outcome: COMES NOW the Plaintift Dixie Agostino, and dismisses the above entitled cause of action against the Defendant, Anthony Dehernardis. with prejudice as to refiling of the same.