TEL: (732) 249-4118
FAX: (732) 790-0959
Email: Click Here
Admitted: New Jersey, 1988
Law School: Rutgers Law School, Newark, New Jersey J.D., Law, 1985
College: Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey B.A. English 1981
Birth Date and Place:
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation Appellate Practice
Additional Information: Principal of Lawsearch, Inc., business providing legal research and writing services to law firms throughout New Jersey.
· Preparation of 1000+ civil and criminal briefs in federal and state courts and 300+ memorandums of law
· Establish and maintain strong long-term client relationships
· Determine client needs and coordinate meetings to ensure efficient case resolution and client satisfaction
· Research federal and state case law, statutes and regulations.
· Analyze impact of researched law on clients= cases.
· Utilize excellent communication skills to present oral argument in New Jersey trial and appellate courts
· Represented clients in 11 published cases establishing legal precedent
· 10+ years utilizing LEXIS-NEXIS for legal database research